Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Passionate Heart

Hot or cold, my heart is passionate and feels all of the time.  I have been in this weird space where I feel the edge of paranoia and depression touching me.  However, I feel like I might have the power to stop it.  My boyfriend is right I am probably just in a mood.  I need to summon the courage to keep going to feel on top of things.  I painted my nails a brilliant red and keep wondering to my self how many classes I can handle.  I want to study biology, but I have an easy in to a graduate program in Library and Information Science.  My mom seems to think that being able to take a few classes at the junior college would be good for me.  I just don't know what to do and I feel scared about making the wrong decision.  There is just so much on my mind.  I will try to be present in the moment and see if it serves me.

This must be a real blog it is personal and confessional.  I feel better that is the purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment